Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thinking of You


For my Globecraft Piccolo card today, I have used the new Stacey's Stacking Flowers set.  To color my flowers I used:

I just love that you can still see the detailing on the flowers after they have been colored or embossed.  And just take a look at how many flowers you get in the set.....


I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Lattice 2 die for the background.  I die cut it from card stock and then embossed it with Aged White Embossing Enamel. I just love the flecks of gold in this powder.  Be sure to look closer at the picture for the beauty of the enamels.


Next I die cut the middle size die from my Cheery Lynn Sentiment Tag 2 set out of card stock and colored it with Rose 3D Stamp Paint.  I stamped Thinking of You and then used the smallest die to cut it out.  I added a few gems to my flowers and I was all done.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

Be sure to check back each day for more inspiration from the design team.

3 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Love you card and colors!! It is really beautiful!!

leslierahye strickland said...

Great card! I love those flowers!! So glitterific!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, love the Aged White on the Lattice die and the wonderful pink flowers.