Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Easter


I have a fun Happy Easter card for you today.  I began with a white 4.25 x 5.5 inch card base.  I added a DP background from my stash.  I die cut the largest of my Cheery Lynn Designs Nesting Eggs, heat embossing it with Piccolo Aged Pink Enamel Powder.  I wanted a rough texture so while the embossing powder was still hot, I added additional powder.  I think is has a nice egg shell look. 


Using the new Piccolo Spring Accents chipboard set, I embossed the leaves of the flowers with Shamrock Dreams Embossing Powder and added Rose Pearl 3D Enamel Gel to the petals.  I used Lemon Butter 3D Enamel Gel on the sun. 


I used Victorian Bronze Enamel Powder to heat emboss the cute Chocolate Bunnies Piccolos.  The last step was my words, Cheery Lynn Designs Happy (set of 2) Easter (set of 2), also heat embossed with Shamrock Dreams.  Be sure to visit us each day for more inspiration from the design team. 

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the sunny Easter card with the combination of enamels and 3D gels. Love how you did the egg too.

Angi MakingMayhem said...

Love the texture of the egg, Sandy! What a great card!