Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Piccolo Vintage Tag


Sandy here with you today and I have created a vintage tag.  I began with a manila tag to which I added some blue paint.  Then using Versafine Vintage Sepia ink, I stamped Sweet Stamps Italian Writing so it covered the tag.  I stamped Parisienne Collage ATC again with Vintage Sepia onto Cryogen white card stock. 


I heat embossed both the frame and two of the corners from the new Piccolo Vintage Corner Flourishes with  Victorian Bronze enamel.  The frame is the perfect size for an ATC.  Be sure to click on the picture for a closer look at this luscious embossing enamel.


The last step was a few flowers and I was done.  Be sure to visit our Globecraft Piccolo blog each day for more inspiration from the design team. 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous tag, love the stamped background and the Victorian Bronze on the frame and corners.