Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Vintage Copper Love


I have created a card today with Piccolo's French Oval Frame, Vintage Corner Flourishes and Flourish Accents.   I heat embossed all of the chipboard pieces with Vintage Copper Enamel Powder.  After applying the Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid to the pieces, I used a spoon to add the Vintage Copper.  I wanted to have more of the green base rather than the copper color.  Be sure to click on the pic and view the larger image to see the real beauty of this embossing powder.


I stamped Sweet Stamps Love Birds Collage with black ink, then airbrushed some Copic E71 around the image.  Using a pencil, I traced the inside of the French Oval Frame around my image, and then hand trimmed it out.  My flowers were created with Cheery Lynn Designs Large, Medium and Miniature Rose dies. The DP is from the Basic Grey Cappella 6x6 pad.  Finished size is 5.75 inches square.

3 comments:

Angi MakingMayhem said...

Gorgeous, Sandy! Love the vintage feel of the Love Birds Collage stamp and the soft colors.

leslierahye strickland said...

SOOO pretty! Love this!

Sandy Fredrick said...

I love the colors of this card especially the Vintage Copper on the frame and flourishes and the colors are so soft, love the shading around the image and the beautiful flowers. Awesome!!